Thursday, March 22, 2007

esti turc?

hello sweet
how are you?
my name is Serkan ,
i saw your profile and your photos
i would like to say that; you are very nice and beauty girl
i love meeting nice people from all over the world, like you
if you would like to meet and chat with me, i will be very happy
take care for the time being

i will wait you for to chat

------------------------------------

hello...my name is hakki...i am turkish... i live in bucharest... where are you princess ? i want to speak with you....because you are so sweet..

-----------------------------------

Is your beautiful smile part of the universe or the universe is part of your smile?

Yousuf

1 comment:

Oana said...

ar trebui sa existe si un "esti iranian?"

Look at what I just got:

"hello
im ali of iran
i like you. send a best picuter of your calltion picuter for me
you have a very best picuter

and if you have sex picuter send for me
tank of you".

(trebuie sa recunosc ca partea cu "tank of you" m-a cam deranjat... X( )